We close out the year with a look back at the most read relationship insights of 2014.
These 5 articles are relevant for singles, men and women in relationship or marriage, and those recovering from a breakup or divorce.
May these insights help you create the relationship you want in 2015!
1. The 6 Things You Need to Know in Order to Let Your Ex Go
How to fully let go of the one that got away, so that you can be free from the past completely present for a new relationship.
2. Emotional Pain? Here’s Relief!
The most effective way to deal with heartache, whether it comes from being single or issues in your current relationship.
3. How Do I Deal With His or Her Insecurity?
The 4 secrets to handling a partner’s insecurity, when he or she constantly accuses you of cheating or wanting to cheat.
4. How Do I Take Time Alone In a Relationship?
How to ask for – and get – alone time in a relationship without offending your partner.
5. He Wanted Me and His Ex-Wife, or what to do when your partner can’t let go of his or her ex
What to do when your partner is still attached to his or her ex.
Thank you for sharing a great year with me in 2014.
Lets make 2015 even better, with you experiencing the happy, loving relationship you want and deserve!
From the Heart,