About Relationship Coach Rinatta Paries
Coach Rinatta Paries is a Singles, Dating, Relationship, Marriage and Breakup Recovery Coach, in practice for over 16 years.
Degrees and certifications:
- CRS, Certified Relationship Specialist with the American Psychotherapy Association – current
- Master Coach, certified by ICF, International Coach Federation – past
- Graduate of Coach University – 1998
- BA, UCSD – 1989
- MA, MFT – in progress
To contact me directly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 503-583-2854 or fill out the contact form (the best way!)
- SINGLES who want to finally attract the right kind of partners.
- Men and women who want DATING RELATIONSHIPS that are growing into happy long-term relationships.
- Men and women in LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP or MARRIAGE, who want their relationship to work, so that they are both happy and satisfied.
- COUPLES who are trying to see if their relationship or marriage can be saved, either after breaking up or as a last resort before a breakup.
- Men and women going through a BREAKUP who want to let go of the ex-partner, get over the breakup and eventually be able to attract a loving relationship.
I have helped:
- Singles who can’t understand why they are single transform their lives and attract a loving mate
- Men and women going through a break-up to let go and move on or to get the person back and create a healthy relationship.
- Clients grieving over the loss of a loved one – through break-up, divorce or death – to heal and move on.
- Couples recovering from affairs to rebuild their marriages.
- Couples save their relationships and make it better than they thought could have been possible.
- Men and women, singles, individuals and couples in every kind of relationship-related situation.
I have always wanted to help people. My first job out of college was working for a social-service agency. However, I was stuck behind a desk, and what I really wanted to do was to directly help people. A number of years and some interesting jobs later, I ran across an article about the budding profession of life coaching and the online university called Coach University that was training life coaches.
I was in the group of the first 700 coaches to attend CoachU’s two-year life coach training program and graduated in 1998. At the time, CoachU was the only school training life coaches. I also became a member of and was certified as one of the first master coaches by the International Coach Federation, a certification and regulation body of the life-coaching profession. Years later, as a veteran coach and a veteran professional in the filed of relationship work I was awarded the coveted certification of Relationship Specialist by the American Psychotherapy Association.
The one thing that did not work in my life from very early teen years was romantic relationships. From my very first boyfriend in high school, I knew I was in trouble. Love was confusing and scary at best and heart-wrenching at worst. More break-ups than I can count and various other love-life predicaments and entanglements later, I decided I had enough. I was going to get to the bottom of what made me so miserable, what made me pick wrong partners and stay in bad relationships. I embarked on a path of self-discovery. I read all the self-help books I could find. I worked with therapists and coaches. I worked on myself for a decade before I became a Relationship Coach.
The beginning of this journey was rough. I had a bout with an eating disorder. I was depressed and could not work for two years. I felt lost. But then life and love started to get better. It started to be easier to figure out what kept me from having the kind of love I wanted. I found and worked with all of the tools, tricks and shortcuts, all the kinds of support and work a person must have and do to learn to attract and keep true love. I learned so much about myself, about people in general and how we function in relationships in particular – what works and does not work in relationships – that 10 years into my personal journey, at the age of 31 I had to become a Relationship Coach. That was 16 years ago and I have never looked back in terms of what I do for a living that makes my heart sing! I love, love, love my clients and helping them create the kind of relationships they want.
In my own relationship life, I am currently in a long-term relationship of about a year and a half with a great guy. I am also five years out of a divorce after a 12 year marriage. Being single again after being in a relationship for so long was certainly very interesting! I can say with certainty that having gone through these latest transitions I know even more about when and how to let go of a relationship in the healthiest, most loving way possible and how to start again on the path to a loving relationship.
How My Personal Experience Serves You:
Wherever you are in your relationship life, I have likely been there and can lead you out of the pain and suffering of it to where you want to be.
It took me years to gather all the knowledge, tools and information I use in my coaching practice and life, but it does not have to take you that long.
I can help you find out exactly what is keeping you from having the relationship you want in the Get Clarity Coaching Session. If you wish, I can then support you in taking the journey to creating the relationship you want in a one-on-one Coaching Program as your Relationship Coach.
Many people before you have taken their own self-discovery and relationship growth journey with me. Their relationship life – and their whole life – were transformed for the better. You can read some of their feedback on my Client Feedback page.
I invite you to believe that what you have always wanted in a relationship is possible for you. I can help you get there as your Relationship Coach, either by coaching with you personally or through the programs I have created. Or start by getting the complimentary Relationship Keys and reading article on my blog.
If you would like my support in your dating, relationship, marriage or breakup situation, contact me and let’s see how I can help you.
Connect with me on the web:
From The Heart,